As part of our commitment to the environment we recognize our moral and legal responsibility to achieving the principals of environmentally sustainable designs in the workplace. Corporate Living focuses on ensuring that our activities and services are designed to enhance the environment in the communities in which we operate and to ensure that our operations do not place the local community or environment at risk.
Aims and Objectives
Corporate Living is committed to environmental improvement and the prevention of pollution. We work with our customers, suppliers and the community to adopt procedures that:
- Reduces waste through innovative work practices and recycling practices.
- Minimises environmental impact by reduction of polluting substances produced.
- Minimises the impact of our operation on the neighbouring community.
- Increase the use of environmentally acceptable materials, equipment and technology in place of those which are considered harmful.
- Ensure that our suppliers follow acceptable environmental policies.
- Actively promote environmental awareness among staff, clients, customers and general public.
We recognize that the overall responsibility of environmental sustainability rests with management who will be accountable for the implementation of this policy. These responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that all environmental policies and procedures are implemented.
- Establishing measurable objectives and targets to ensure continued improvement aimed at the elimination of wastes, pollution and environmental harm.
- Encouraging consultation and co-operation between management, employees and stakeholders in matters which may affect or impact on the environment.
- Providing adequate resources to meet these environmental commitments.
Our employees also have responsibilities, which include:
- Following all environmental policies and procedures.
- Recognizing and reporting hazards which may affect health and well-being of the environment.